What do you need to bring with you?
When you come to us for notarization of any document please ensure that you have two pieces of valid identification with you one of which is a government-issued ID that includes the person’s name, current address, signature and photograph. The secondary identification must bear your name and signature.
What type of documents can be Notarized?
Any document that is required to be witnessed by a Commissioner or Notary Public in and for the Province of British Columbia can be attested at our office. Common documents that are typically required to be notarized by a Notary Public include:
- Statutory Declarations;
- Travel Consent Letters for Minor Children
- Contracts and Agreements;
- Certified True Copies of Documents;
- Insurance Loss Declarations;
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel;
- Health Care Declarations;
- Passport Application Documentation; and more